Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A couple of random things

I thought it was time to start potty-training Simeon. I also thought it would be a good idea to do it the Monday after we got home from the beach, you know, the same Monday on which we started our new school year. I seem to have all the good ideas in bunches. NOT!!! So he spent a week of sitting on the potty for the morning. He never accomplished anything, not a single drop!! But he did manage to wet several carpets and a living room chair. I put him back in diapers and will wait a little longer. However, he consistently tells me when he's doing something and that he needs to be changed thereafter (so, now I'm using more diapers than less...rrrr). Philip really got into ironing a few days ago. He's using a real iron--but it's not plugged in! We have been over ironing safety rules in the event he ever finds a really hot iron.
Abigail is loving her Saxon math. It is right up her alley and she never complains about doing it. There are other things to complain about (jk).
Here's our little iron-man.

No comments:

Post a Comment