Monday, August 23, 2010

1st day back to school

We began our second quarter today. Phew, it was tiring! I am so thankful (for many reasons) to be able to homeschool our children, but it is also very taxing. Here are some photos from today.
Lydia is working diligently on math!
Abigail is finishing up her math. Least you think that my life runs along tick-tock, clockwork smooth, after I took this photo I had an immediate "I don't like school" to deal with and work through with a child. But there again, a benefit of homeschooling--you see the heart, you deal with the issue--immediately.
Philip was happy to be working on his new preschool books!

Abigail took this photo of me at about 3:30 this afternoon. The boys were napping, Lydia was reading, Abigail had (apparently) finished working on her journal and I was reading a book when...zonk. It was a very enjoyable 30 minutes!!

1 comment: