Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Old friends, new looks

We went to visit my mom and dad yesterday, and to spend the day with some friends who I have known from childhood.
 Here are Lydia, Abigail and Knox.
 Here are Abigail, Philip, Erica and Simeon watching a movie.  Erica has 6 children.  2 pregnancies. 1 adoption.  Can you do that math?  She had quadruplets!  She is the most mild-mannered, truly lovely lady I think I know!
 Here's Uncle Steve eating dinner with a bunch of cats!  We used face paint that belonged to Gareth, 20 years ago!!
And if you imagine dollar signs on Lydia's teeth, you will know what we did today!  Braces 1.0.  She gets these partial braces for 6-8 mos., a year off, and then full braces.  By that time I'm sure I'll be paying for someone else's braces as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment