Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday recap

I enjoyed a wonderful birthday treat with some of my dearest friends. They treated me to dinner at the Olive Garden and then treated me even further by us having a mini-devotional right in the restaurant! Daisy led a wonderful time of encouragement from Philippians 4. We had great, purposeful conversation about the Lord and His work in our lives. I am so blessed to have these wonderful, godly women in my life!

Daisy, Haley, Patsy, Amanda and me (turning 37!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    You look very stylish in that outift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy--my friend (seated behind and to my right in the photo) Amanda gave me the dress and it was a perfect fit! I have enjoyed feeling young at heart ;0) Tell me, when you post photos on this blog, does it post them always at the top of the entry? I keep having to upload all my photos (one at a time albeit) in reverse order. It seems like once they get uploaded, I can't move them around at all. Is that just the way blogger works?

    ReplyDelete