Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We enjoyed a relaxed Thanksgiving afternoon at my sister's house. This is the childrens' table. It's not always ideal to have the children separated from the parents, but at least we could hear the conversation. Oh yeah, like the one when Abigail asked (as without guile as possible) "Do you guys know any bad words?" to which her cousin responded (in all seriousness), "Well, I do, but they're all in the Bible." We silently jiggled with laughter in the other room.Here are my sister and her husband, hostess and host. They are some of the least aging people you would ever meet!
Kevin and my dad caught some football time in the living room, far from the madding crowd.
And seeing as my sister had decorated fro Christmas, we took advantage and had my niece take our photo for our annual card. So, watch for it in a mailbox soon near you. And yes, I realize that Philip is doing something weird with his mouth, but it is hard to get everyone to smile at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment